Oligos specifically developed for Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis
RAPD is a technique used for DNA fingerprinting and genetic mapping.
RAPD markers are single 10mer oligonucleotides of arbitrary sequence, used as primers in PCR to amplify genomic DNA where the sequence of the DNA is completely unknown.
- 60 different RAPD kits are available
- 20 predefined 10mer primers in every kit
- RAPD 10mers are available as complete kit or single primers
The predefined specifications of our RAPD 10mer kits allow simple ordering. Just select the respective kit or primer sequence with one click.
What you can expect from our RAPD 10mer primers
- Synthesis yields: ca. 30 nmol (3 OD)
- Primer length: 10 bases
- Available as single primers or complete kits
- TAT of 2-3 working day
- Delivery: lyophilised in tube format
- Quality control by OD measurement and MALDI-TOF MS