Are you performing gene expression analysis, SNP genotyping or mutation detection via real-time PCR?
Increase the efficiency, sensitivity and specificity of your real-time PCR results by using hybridisation probes.
Select the qPCR Probe you need for your application, method and technology:
- MGB Probes
Short probes that incorporate a minor groove binder (MGB); to be used in 5’ nuclease (TaqMan - MGB) technology for human IVD applications.
- Dual Labeled Probes
Hydrolysis probes for TaqMan assays with a variety of dye - quencher combinations compatible with all type of instruments.
- LightCycler Probes
Donor and acceptor probes to be used in FRET (fluorescence resonance energy transfer) assays.
- Molecular Beacons
Hairpin shaped hybridisation probes with an internally quenched fluorophore to detect specific sequences.
Probe based qPCR enable simultaneous detection of multiple targets in a single reaction (multiplex PCR)in contrast to unmodified primers with intercalating dyes.
What you can expect from our qPCR probes
- Guaranteed minimum yields or fix delivered quantites
- HPLC purification is performed for every probe
- Oligo lengths: 5-40 bases
- Wobbles (non-defined ratio) possible
- TAT of 1-2 weeks (depend on Dye and Quencher combination)
- Delivery: lyophilised
- Quality control by OD measurement and MALDI-TOF MS